A Door Closer system or Door Choke is a vital part of its whole. It serves as the support for any perfect door usage and imbues efficiency. To select a door closer, one might only ponder its design to align with the door in question. Therefore, using the right size of door closer considering its weight, width, or height require as much attention as the design itself. This is because they affect usage as well as the lifespan of the door.
CONCEALED 85V OVERHEAD CLOSER is a double action closer which has been specially developed for the wooden. Metal, aluminium and toughened glass door industries. CONCEALED OVERHEAD CLOSER is a double value closer with closing and latching speed controlled by the separated regulating values fully sqjustable after installation.
- Maximum opening angle 110 in each direction.
- Total mechanism is made of heat treatment CR-M0 alloy tool steel for sturdy and immersed in high quality hydraulic fluid.
- Ensuring smoot operation even under differing temperature conditions.
- Maximum door width 1,200 mm., maximum door weight 100 kgs.
- Fully adjustment dual purpose radial ball-bearing bottom pivot sets are provided for floor or threshold mounted center pivoted installation.
- Fit in small aluminium headers or transom bars from 1.75 inch 4.00 inch.
Meet technologies from Plan Aluminum at booth no. B509 and B807, at ACT Forum’19 the International Architect Forum and Building Technology Exposition during 14 – 17 November 2019 at Impact Challenger Hall, Muang Thong Thani.